Saturday, January 9, 2021

BigBoy 2000

 We have a perfectly good small folding saw that I use in the yard.  Chad, however, gave me another one for Christmas.

You may notice its funny name:  BigBoy 2000.  What you may not notice from the photo above is just how ridiculously large it is.

Unfolded, this thing is almost as long as my leg.  Naturally, I found it necessary to engage in tree carnage.  The overgrown oleander got to be the first target; the saw showed itself to be sharp in the way that only new blades are, and made short work of vertical spires that had gotten too thick to trim back with the loppers.  If they saw me standing on the top of the back fence attacking the offending oleander, the neighbors surely have one more reason to think we have lost our marbles.

Now one can’t help but wonder about the BigBoy’s larger cousin, KatanaBoy...

No comments: