Friday, July 23, 2010

Trip to WA: the family stuff

We were out of town again... here's a set of snapshots of the family stuff that went on. Mt. St. Helens bike adventures to be dealt with in future posts.

My dad turned 60. Needless to say, this required a lot of flames.

 

Nimue got the "Go to Garage Sales with Gramma" experience while we were off on our bikes. I gave her $3.00 and she came back with many new stuffies, some of which are pictured with my dad below.

 

Hunting wabbits in the back yard.

 

Visit to see cousins Janika and Keldon, + more good Gramma time.

 


 

Chad's birthday, just two days after my dad's.

 

Lots of good trampoline time.

 

Three-generation bike rides. My mom is in the lead on her recumbent, my dad was behind me.

 

And the simple joys of toys from the grocery store gumball machine.

 

No comments: