For Christmas, Grandma Linda came down to visit us and share the holiday cheer :) . Of course that is exciting for everyone, because grandmas are like that.
Lots of gifts were exchanged, the best one, I think, was a pair of overalls for me. I've been wanting overalls for a REALLY long time. Some other memorable gifts are:
- A bike stand for Daddy
- A pair of awesome earrings for Ma that I made
- A stripy sweater for me
- A pair of fancy bike shoes for Ma
- My school photograph for Grandma Linda
- Adventure food for all of us
- The LEGO 4x4 Crawler, given to me by Santa Claus
- Fancy cat food/treats for the cats
- More iPad games for all of us
Tomorrow we are heading up to Gramma Eileen and Grampa Jack's house to visit relatives there.