Friday, May 26, 2017

Busy May

The last couple of weeks have been a bit busy.  Here's a bit of a taste

My mom visited for a couple of days around Mother's Day.  I took her up to the conservatory of flowers in San Francisco,

 and of course we had to go see the Bay and then meander home down the coast.

We dragged everyone out for a hike on Mother's Day and even the kiddo seemed to enjoy herself.

After my mom's visit, it was time for concerts:  Nim's flute ensemble (below) and two things for me for Early Music Singers (not pictured).

Somewhere in there, Nim entered the world of those who have cell phones (we gave her mine and I upgraded), and now she is careening headlong into finals week.  She made a point of telling me that she got to put her phone in the wall of phone storage during her first exam.

Almost summer vacation -- phew.  I just found out earlier this week that Nim got into the 10-day backpacking camp at the end of June that we previously thought she was too far down the wait list for, so her summer will be busier than expected :)

No comments: