Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Pie

We had pie for breakfast this morning.  Or, rather, we had square pi for breakfast this morning.  This came about after a dinner discussion in which Chad tried to give Nim a math problem about areas of telescope lenses when she was tired; the end result was kid repeating "Square Pi" to every question, which then led to me thinking about pie, which then reminded me that the new season apples are starting to come in, which then just necessitated the production of a square apple pie.

Delicious.
Picture not complete, since we devoured part of it before I thought of taking a photo.  Really, it *was* square.  This remainder of the square pi is what we ate this morning.

In case that leaves you wanting, here is the complete and circular pie that was Nim's birthday dessert. Mmmm...lemon meringue.


And speaking of birthday desserts, I'm not sure I ever posted Chad's 50th Birthday Cake of Many Flames.

No comments: