Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween recap

Eschewing planning, I let Halloween fall where it would this year.  Way back in July, I noticed a volunteer micro-pumpkin plant in the garden

so was able to make a wee faceless pumpkin snowman.

Real pumpkins were acquired from Trader Joe's because I noticed their bin was looking thin when I made an emergency milk run.

Faces carved without planning when one has a bad cold have the advantage of simplicity.



The kiddo, however, had a sartorial vision, and learned quite a lot about sewing and different kinds of fabric.  Potion Master from Town of Salem; look it up if you need to...


Chad had a last-minute vision.  He asked me for a handful of safety pins on the way out the door, and then texted me this later in the day.  I am reminded of the Great Pumpkin.

I stayed home sneezing.

No comments: