Wednesday, September 4, 2019

May Miscellany

What do I remember from May?  Some small highlights:

Coninued knee recovery led to bike rides with Chad.


Kean had a couple of pieces of art in the district art show, including this piece that got an honorable mention.  There are many small bunnies hiding in the skull world, if you can believe it!

I went on a hike and found a swing.  Incidentally, this preserve was closed last week because a mountain lion and her three cubs were being a bit too friendly, and all I could pictures was three little big kitties playing on said swing, unlikely as that would be.

I found plans for a wee printing press; Chad promptly 3-D printed one for me to mess around with.

 



And of course, in May I was busy plotting our road trip route for June.  More on that trip over the next series of posts.


No comments: