Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lakes Basin Camping

For all you friends and family who made it on the camping trip this year: Thank you for making the weekend of Juy 23-26 such a great time for all! I've put all of our pictures in a Picasa web album here; please let me know if you can't get to it. I could apologize for all the goofy pictures of Nimue, but hey -- she's my kid and I think she's pretty darned cute :)
Robert and Kathleen's pictures are here; I will continue to add photos as I get them.

For all of you who missed it: Nyah-nyah! You missed an excellent weekend full of camping, hiking, kids gone feral, good food, beverages a-plenty, lightly toasted marshmallows, swimming, mountain bike bushwhacking/rock climbing, and assorted other fine experiences. We missed you.

Stay tuned for the plan for next year (I've got to get through the next two rounds of visitors and get Nimue off to second grade before I even think about it...)

No comments: